We organized an Organic Blending with Kangen Water workshop conducted in Mandarin at our showroom a few months ago with a pretty good turn up! All seats were taken and the room was packed.
No doubt organic fruits and veggies are pesticides free, it is imperative to use our 11.5pH Strong Alkaline Water to clean the fruits properly for the food to stay fresh throughout the session! Soak the fruits and vegetables with 2.5pH strong acidic water for 5 mins and soak 11.5pH strong alkaline for 15 mins. Rinse off the water.
Use fruits such as lemon, bananas, pineapple, honey dew, rock melon, tomatoes, passion fruits and apples. For vegetables, use beetroot, pumpkin, carrot, bean sprout (if possible, grow your own bean sprout which is easy to do), bok choy, broccoli and even spinach. Nuts such as almond and walnut can be added. Add in wolfberries, seedless red dates as well as honey dates too.
Do not add sweet potatoes or potatoes as it will be too starchy.
Benefits of blending
Drinking fresh fruit and vegetable juice is a delicious way to get plenty of vitamins and nutrients. The resulting liquid contains most of the vitamins, minerals and plant chemicals (phyto nutrients) found in the whole fruit. However, whole fruits and vegetables also have healthy fiber. With a good electric blender, you can juice your favorite fruits and vegetables and create an endless varieties of tasty combinations.
- Begin adding into the blender, any 6 fruits and any 4 pcs of vegetables
- Add 5 pcs of almond and 4 pcs of walnut
- Next, add in 20 pcs of wolfberries
- 5 seedless red dates
- 1 whole lemon with skin
- 1 passion fruit only pulp (discard the husk)
- Add 3/4 of 9.5pH Kangen Water to be fill in the blender
- Turn blender on medium speed for 20-30 seconds, followed by 1 minute on high speed
- Consume drink one hour before food