American Ginseng and Cordyceps Herbal Chicken Soup Recipe
- 1 fresh chicken or 4 chicken legs
- Supreme American ginseng Tea Bag – 1 packet or 20gm of American ginseng
- 1 Bundle Cordyceps Sinensis
- 1 pulp Garlic (Rinsed)
- 5 seedless Red Dates (Rinsed)
- 20gms Fructus Lycii (Chinese Wolfberries)
- Dried Scallop 3 pieces or Mushroom (Optional)
- 1tsp Sea Salt or to taste
- 1.5litre of 9.5pH Kangen Water
1. Wash and clean the chicken. If you are using a whole chicken, keep it whole or cut it into large pieces.
2. Remove some fatty skin and fat from the chicken. Cut the chicken legs in half. Poach the chicken in a pot of boiling water for 30 seconds, then remove and drain. Alternatively, scald the chicken with 9.5pH boiling water.
3. In a large earthen pot, bring Kangen Water to boil. Place the chicken in together with all the other ingredients, except the salt. Reduce heat to simmer (lowest fire) for one and a half hour. Do not replenish anymore water.
4. After one and a half hour, remove from the heat. Discard American Ginseng tea bag and garlic pulp. Next, stir in the salt to your taste and serve hot. If you are using the packet ginseng, take note not to break the bag.
Tonic for qi, promote generation of vital fluids, and strengthen of spleen and lungs. Cordyceps Sinensis is a superior energy tonic. It strengthens the energy of your kidneys, lungs and heart. Good for fatigue, insomnia, incontinence and insomnia.
Once a month or once in two months for whole family to consume.